Exclusive: In conversation with Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani

M&S

Mohit never sits in front of the TV since I am his wellspring of diversion! - Sanaya Irani .

The most adored couple of TV, Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani got their fans more content than at any other time when they at last got married toward the beginning of January this year. A considerable measure of things have been going on since for the recently marry couple.

We present to you a select meeting of the cutest couple of the telly town for all you flawless Monaya fans!

So Mohit or Sanaya how has life changed post marriage (Wedding)? 

Mohit Sehgal : It hasn't changed much, truly! Be that as it --- may yes --- it’s meaningfully more entertaining. The best part about the entire thing is that at first when I used to return home from shoot, I wouldn't see Sanaya; now she is dependably there, which is so charming. Its awesome to have her around me constantly.

Sanaya Irani: It is extremely sentimental, truly our life changed soon as we got hitched. Yes, I am forever their before Mohit. He sees me when he awakens and he sees me when he goes to rest, I am dependably there around him.

Additionally, now we do Jadhu Pota (tidying and cleaning) together (chuckles)!

Our residential help thought 'Stomach muscle iss ladki ko dikata hu Houswife hona kya hota hai!' and one fine day, he let us know that he is going to Nepal.

I used to never do Jhadu Pota marriage... I would not in any case answer the entryway chime back home. Indeed, my mother used to get browned on me about it. Likewise, Mohit teases me saying that I ought to take a table and sit outside the entryway (giggles). This is all that has changed.
One thing that you found about each other after marriage.

Sanaya Irani : One thing that I found about Mohit is that he never close the washroom entryway, he keeps it somewhat open. Aside from that, he hasn't upsettingly amazed me in any case. We have been dating for a long time, we nearly knew everything about each other.

Mohit Sehgal (giggle) - Honestly, there is just the same old thing new that I have came to know after marriage. Things that I knew beforehand are the same things I know today. I have figured out how to know Sanaya great over the 5 - 6 years.

Mohit, Sanaya is the chirpy and insane one; how would you take her absurdity? 

Mohit Sehgal :Sanaya's madness is dependably there! In any case, I likewise feel great that when I get back home, Sanaya is there to deal with me.

Sanaya Irani: And I need to say that my Pagalpan (insanity) keeps him entertained. Mohit never sits in front of the TV since I am his wellspring of excitement.
Fans have been urgently needing to see MoNaya offer the screen space at the end of the day! Do we see that incident in the not so distant future?

Mohit Sehgal : We would love to do a show together!

Sanaya Irani : Also, we are prepared to offer the maker some hot scenes; in addition to screen space reward mein... We would love to do a show together we ---- discuss ---- it --- a --- considerable -----measure of times (period) yet its not happening at this moment.

What are the sort of demonstrates that both of you are anticipating?

Sanaya Irani : I am the sort of individual who needs to work; as I can't stay out of work for long. I am truly trusting that I get something truly cement to take a shot at. I am not going to imagine that, I am getting a great deal of offers and I am denying and so forth and so on. I get less offers simply because individuals recognize what I am searching for. I have done a considerable measure in TV; and now with TV changing so much, I would love to assume a truly decent part. In any case, with regards to extraordinary characters, I would prefer truly not to do that right at this point. I would prefer not to be a "Naagin" or anything. As I feel, I ought to be cheerful playing the character, at exactly that point would I be able to fulfill my gathering of people with my execution.

Mohit Sehgal : I need to accomplish something which is testing. A character that I haven't done before; something that will energize me. I need to accomplish something where I need to put part of endeavors and I need to make a special effort for playing that character! When you leave your zone, you feel that you are accomplishing something. Along these lines, I am searching for something to that effect!

Shouldn't something be said about Reality appears? 

Mohit Sehgal :I haven't done any reality appears till now. However, in the event that I get an offer, I may take up. I am not saying no to anything other than rather would hold up to see what comes. Unless its a move reality appear, I am truly terrible at moving.

Sanaya Irani : I am not a reality show individual. I won't love to be a piece of numerous reality indicates truly. I have done "Jhalak.." so I feel content about it. However, Mohit would love to take up a reality appear. Till you wont attempt, you wont recognize what your taste is, and I know he needs to attempt a couple!

A Message to your fans? 

Mohit Sehgal : Thank you such a great amount of folks for cherishing and supporting us! You folks cherished all of us this while and showered your adoration by observing all our appears. Much thanks to you for all your adoration.

Sanaya Irani : I need to say Thank you so to such an extent! You folks adore me whether I am doing an appear or not. Be only somewhat quiet, I will be back. Ideally I get what I need to do. Adore us together, cherish us independently, Love us be that as it may, Just Keep Loving us.

The fans without a doubt love you both, Mohit and Sanaya and will continue cherishing you, regardless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin