Noor Bukhari wants to work with Faisal Qureshi

Noor


Noor Bukhari is well known on-screen character, model and host. She has worked in numerous Pakistani motion pictures and has additionally facilitated some appears. Faisal Qureshi is a flexible on-screen character and model. He welcomed Noor Bukhari to his show in which Noor told that she is working in a Pakistani motion picture. Noor Bukhari needs to work with Faisal Qureshi. Noor applauded him in these words, "I truly needed Faysal to be a piece of my film. Each time I go to the set I say that this set was made for Faysal Qureshi. I had the chance to work with him just once yet it was the best experience of my profession. There is so much you gain from him. He is such a flexible performing artist".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin