I still feel shy looking at Vivek - Divyanka Tripathi

DT-and-VD


The queen of immeasurable hearts got married within the month of Gregorian calendar month to the person of her dream and Yeh hai Mohabbatein co-star Vivek Dahiya. damaky dar entertainment got completely in grips with the new bride United Nations agency chatted away with U.S.A. regarding her marital status life...

How is married life going?
Married life is certainly awful, i might encourage everyone around to urge married to the right life partner that is incredibly vital. If you get somebody right in your life, you ought to ne'er provides a turnabout. i'm entirely enjoying my married life and that i am extremely blessed and lucky to possess such lovey folks in my life.

Tell U.S.A. additional regarding Vivek as a husband?
If I begin talking regarding Vivek, it will go nonstop; i'm thus lucky to possess him in my life. He surprises Maine a day with one thing or alternative. Recently, the cutest all happened once on someday I reached late night from the shoot and located a note on my pillow that scan 'tum atomic number 67 meri biwi no 1'. These square measure the little things in life that do not would like heaps of your time all; you wish may be a thought and that i am extremely lucky to urge married to at least one such guy in my life and additionally, i'm suprised that however i'm at the receiving finish of affection.

How has life modified once marriage?
Its has modified superbly however nothing has modified much; the sole modification being we've currently got the liberty to envision one another publically. Still, I feel that he's my lover, I still feel back seeing him, the latest spark remains there and things are becoming higher and exquisite. the sole modification is that individuals currently decision Maine Mrs. Dahiya or Mrs. Vivek.

Have you well-done for Vivek once marriage?
We aren't the standard husband and married woman United Nations agency assume that since i'm reception, i will be able to cook or one thing. Sometimes, once I need to leave early, Vivek cooks the breakfast. we have a tendency to create oatmeals for every alternative. however creating tea leaf is my department. Luckily, there's no jhanjhat to form parathas as he's a really health acutely aware person and doesn't eat them. He and I, each like intake oats.

How does one match up to every alternative schedule?
After our fast wedding, i believed i might be unhappy to return back thus early, however i used to be damn asleep. Then, once I according back to shoot, i believed i will not desire shooting, however on the contrary, I wanted being back to figure. For me, my work is my spa, steam bath and everything. i really like operating. once wedding, press, fans and family and everything, i actually enjoyed returning to figure. we have a tendency to catch abreast of every other's set, typically once shut down i am going on his set or he comes here, that is all we are able to do owing to the temporal arrangement.

Your message to fans?
I and my fans share a novel bond. i'm from a materialistic family and named in easy things. Therefore, I connect with my fans and am grateful  to them for this bond.
So that is regarding the freshly married Bride, Divyanka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin