Uzair Jaswal To Make His TV Debut

Uzair-Jaswa

The Jaswal siblings are colossally capable and there's doubtlessly about that. Uzair Jaswal is an artist and music author, his most unconventional song being Tere Bin. He assumed a little part in his sibling, Yasir Jaswal's film, Jalaibee. Presently, emulating Umair Jaswal's example, he will be screen on the little screen.

In a meeting with Dawn pic he exposed I have not avowed it yet I am. I will play an intense person who loves being enamored, and would do anything to complete things his way. I can't say much right at this point.

The up and coming show serial is coordinated by Nadeem Siddique, created by Abdullah Seja and composed by Rabia Razzaq.

Uzair Jaswal will impart the screen to Neha Rajput.

Be that as it may, it's a truly decent script by Rabia Razzaq, I am truly anxious so I would prefer not to say a lot in regards to it. We should see what happens.

I've been getting offers for TV serials for a year now, yet I never took up anything in light of the fact that I was so occupied with my music and would not like to venture into TV. Call this a mishap or something, however better believe it was exceptionally spontaneous and a minute ago. What's more, now I'm doing my first TV play, midway shooting it and it's been a fun learning knowledge.

He's likewise marked his first film in which he will be play the lead, so he sees his TV show as a warm-up right in time for my presentation film as a main character.

Uzair Jaswal is at present in the Northern regions for the show's shooting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin