This Bollywood actress now wants to judge reality shows

 Bollywood actress


On-screen character Hrishitaa Bhatt, a prepared Kathak artist, says she would love to judge a move based TV reality show as she thinks that it’s helpful to watch individuals move.

Hrishitaa, who has included in films like "Asoka", Shararat or Kisna:::: The Warrior Poet told IANS:::: I was drawn closer to judge a move based TV reality show when the truth indicates pattern had quite recently started, yet because of my other former responsibilities, I couldn't do that."

"Today, I feel I would be more than satisfied to judge a move based reality appear. For me, more than judging, I would say it is persuasive to see the contenders moving."

The performer, who is energetic about Kathak, now performs semi-traditional shows in front of an audience. She discovers it "extremely fascinating".

"Our legacy is so rich and I feel so great about it. To the extent movies are concerned, I am wanting to do a film in view of move which could be a biopic, parody or anything," she included.


Hrishitaa is as of now shooting in Saharanpur for another film, however she was tight-lipped about the task's points of interest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin