Tina Datta wishes to do 'romantic' role

Tina Datta

Television on-screen character Tina Datta's prevalence remainder is in place, and her fans are enthusiastic to see her in real life soon on TV.

The woman who as of late had an incredible affair being a piece of Colors' Khatron Ke Khiladi is looking at her next huge little screen part.

In any case, reports are buzzing that Tina truth be told denied two full tasks, that of the new lead post the jump in and TV's Begusarai, and Colors' Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.

Get some information about it, and she expresses, "No remarks on what was advertised. I am without a doubt anticipating another appear. My vocation is my need at this moment."

All things considered, asking why the lovely lady rejected the offers? The buzz is that Tina had focused on doing an appear in Indonesia, and is in a matter of seconds out there.

So what is the sort of part that she will need to take up next? "I need to do sentimental fiction, a commonplace day by day cleanser. I would likewise love to accomplish more reality appears, yet I will first need to do a part as impactful and adored as my before characters (Ichcha and Meethi) in Uttaran. So I seek after the best," she states.

On her late Khatron Ke Khiladi experience, Tina asserts, "It was a heavenly affair. I attempted my hands at something new and fascinating. Even with-@-the-@-@-@-truth -@-@-that----I----really respected----it, I need to concede that it was undoubtedly startling. It is a lifetime experience and accomplishment for me. I did distinctive sorts of tricks with my co-competitors. I miss being----@-*-----with @@ the (((Khatron Ke Khiladi))) family now.

Aww---wish you good luck, young lady!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin