Sana Saeed taking a break from acting

Saeed

Performing artist and model Sana Saeed is taking a vacation from her profession and has chosen to concentrate on her further studies.

All things considered, I am taking a vacation to focus on my studies. One month from now I am going to Los Angeles for further studies. I will concentrate on my profession when I am back Sana said.

Right now Sana is one of the finalists in trick based reality appear {{Khatron Ke Khiladi}} {{Kabhi Peeda}} {{Kabhi Keeda}} ((KKK}) which is facilitated by performing artist Arjun Kapoor.

The 27-year-old performing artist, who initially showed up as a tyke craftsman in the Shah Rukh Khan starrer {{Kuch Hota Hai}} made her screen debut as a grown-up in a supporting part in Karan Johars {{Understudy of the Year}}.

She additionally did TV serials and several reality based shows like {{Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa}} or {{Nach Baliye}}.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin