Jigyasa Singh down with jaundice

Jigyasa Singh


Sending some warm wishes to Jigyasa Singh otherwise known as Thapki, we trust this driving woman of little screen gets well soon.

All of you should be pondering what transpired.

Well the woman is not keeping up well nowadays. We hear that Jigyasa has been experiencing jaundice from recent days.

When we reached Jigyasa, the woman sounded somewhat low -- than -- her --- standard --- tone. Yes -- I -- am certainly not keeping admirably. Lastly I have taken a leave today, as I truly need to rest for quite a while. Being the lead of the appear, I am mindful of my obligations. Thus, I attempted to proceed with the calendar".

We can comprehend woman.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin