I’m not an attention seeker” - Mandana Karimi

Mandana


How's life after Bigg Boss? 

A week after Bigg Boss finished; I went to Palladium, Mumbai for shopping. I've never had security or body gatekeepers and I never had the requirement for such measures. Be that as it may, 15 minutes into the shopping center and my mother and I couldn't move. We were swarmed with individuals. The shopping center security needed to haul me out of the group close to the Zara store and help me bounce into my auto.

What's the best compliment you got? 

The best compliments have been from moms who've come up to me and let me know that they'd love for their girls to resemble me. That is the most elevated type of appreciation.

Have you marked a film with Karthik Aryan? 

No! I was exactly at a gathering with him. It was his co-star from Pyaar Ka Punchnama, Nushrat's birthday and we'd simply met over yonder. I don't know where this news turned out from. I haven't marked any film yet.

So what's on your plate at this moment? 

I'm perusing two scripts. In any case, sincerely I'm not certain on the off chance that I need to proceed with the hot and attractive picture any more. I'm sitting tight to something else. Individuals think that its unusual. They say, 'You're hot! Why battle the picture of a swimsuit young lady?'. I would prefer not to change the picture, yet I need to convey something more to the table. Acquire a tiny bit of acting ability and something more than simply being eye candy and a pretty young lady.

Are there any beneficial motion picture offers? 

Yes. There are a ton of offers. Individuals need a greater amount of Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3. Individuals need me to wear a swimsuit in their film. My companions say I'm nuts and that nobody will offer me a Punjabi kudi ka part. In any case, I don't need that part either. I like astonishes and I'd adoration to spring one on the group of onlookers as well. They've seen me in a swimming outfit; they've seen me act naturally in Bigg Boss. I simply need to give them something more.

It is safe to say that you are passing up a major opportunity for circumstances? 

I'm not a consideration seeker. I don't attribute to rehashing myself and keeping myself in the news or the brains of individuals. I would prefer not to be always out there, demonstrating to the world that I'm hot and that I'm here. I'm in no rush to succeed.

I don't need to substantiate myself to anybody. I don't get a handle on terrible about missing on work. I'm simply attempting to have some good times. In the event that I get motion pictures and on the off chance that I get more work, then extraordinary. However, in the event that I'm restricted to doing one little part in a film in a year, I'm alright with that. I have an existence far from the motion pictures. I want to cook. I want to cook for loved ones. I would love to keep my life like that. I'm getting a charge out of what I'm doing and I've made Mumbai my home.

Why is there such a great amount of theory about your marriage? 

I have no clue. Unmistakably, there's somebody who might be listening who doesn't care for me and continues planting these stories. I'm not wedded, I'm not getting hitched at any point in the near future and I haven't moved in with my beau. To be straightforward I have dependably spoken the truth about my relationship. I talked about it even in the house. Yet, I figure life in the media is constantly about think about what's next. When you tell somebody you're seeing someone need to know when you're getting hitched. You let them know you're hitched and they need to know in case you're pregnant. You get used to the consideration I presume.

So to what extent have you been seeing Gaurav Gupta? 

We've been dating for just about two years now. He's not from the business. He's from the in the background, he works from behind a table. He's sweet and he's exceptionally seeing, but on the other hand he's an extremely private individual. Which is the reason I don't care for discussing him excessively. In the previous 6 months or somewhere in the vicinity, he's experienced a ton with the consistent news and hypotheses about me. He's a genuine person yet when he goes to office they get some information about his sweetheart and his marriage and he loathes that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin