Jacqueline Fernandez takes us behind the scenes of Housefull 3

Jacqueline-Fernandez


How extraordinary is the Housefull arrangement to you? 

Housefull has dependably been an extraordinary establishment for me. It's the first occasion when I've been a part of an establishment from the earliest starting point. To do the initial segment of Housefull was a fantasy and despite the fact that I didn't act in it as I simply did a thing number, I'm happy I was a piece of it. At that point I acted in Housefull 2 so being offered Housefull 3 was truly cool. I have a tad bit of nostalgic quality appended to it. Being a piece of Housefull 3 resemble being a part of a family establishment. Truth be told, I just left the Brothers zone and I needed some comic drama.

How well did you and your co actor Nargis Fakhri or Lisa Haydon connection on the sets? 

A long time back, Lisa and I had both tried out for the Delhi Fashion Week so I know her from that point forward. So from that point we're presently doing a film together. So it's astounding to work with somebody who has known me from that point forward. Furthermore, Nargis did a thing number in Kick, so I know her and we could get up to speed. Additionally we three can identify with each other on a ton of levels in light of the fact that simply like me, even they're not from India. So no doubt, we were simply attempting to bail each other out.

Let us know something about the Akshay Kumar you know? 

He is somebody you can work with over a 100 times regardless you have things to gain from him. There are new jokes each day when he is around. He's an extremely trained and timely performing artist. He works 8 hours and gives his 100%. He is exceptionally specific about everything. I appreciate him for his devotion. Notwithstanding when we were shooting for Brothers, he had positive vitality. Clearly he wasn't playing such a variety of tricks and jumping around the spot. After Brother's he'd said that for Housefull 3 I'll go insane and that is precisely what he's done in the film.

What is your interpretation of the satire sort? 

Comedies nowadays are turning out to be somewhat more insightful. They are not droll any longer. Housefull has made its own particular type of comic drama where we can escape with anything. I some way or another truly adore the Housefull space since it gives the child access you turn out.

Your next, Dishoom is an activity stuffed film…

Yes, I am an aficionado of activity movies like Charlies Angels and Star Wars. I would love to do movies like these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin