After my entry in Ishq Ka Rang, the numbers have surged: Sanjeeda Sheikh

Sanjeeda-Sheikh

One of the force pressed entertainers of tinsel town, Sanjeeda Sheik, has demonstrated her backbone to the world with shows like Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa, Kayamath, Ek Hasina Thi and numerous others. Striking and lovely, the woman never shies far from voicing her conclusion as a craftsman. Aside from great looks and her acting slashes, what makes Sanjeeda emerges in the group is her certainty.

In the wake of conveying shocking exhibitions in numerous appears, Sanjeeda is as of now attempting the part of the hero in Colors' show Ishq Ka Rang Safed.  Sanjeeda talks up about her part, appears, and some more.

Firstly, the typical one, how is your experience of working in Ishq Ka Rang Safed? 

Astounding I am truly eager to article the part of Dhaani. This is another endeavor with another generation house and new channel for me, which without a doubt is another path for me to investigate. Normally, I am particularly excited about it. In addition, my character is being appeared as a solid willed lady, which is in reality energizing to depict. It's an extremely positive environment on the set and it's excessively fun, making it impossible to work with my co-stars.

You joined, IKRS, venturing into Eisha's shoes. Do you think it is troublesome for an on-screen character to venture into another person's shoe? 

I do not trust so. Above --- all --- else even --- in the --- wake of --- attempting the ---- same part, the character of Dhaani has experienced a radical change, with Dhaani developing as an autonomous and savage woman. Besides, it is an uncommon case after the substitution of a lead performing artist the show has improved. After my entrance, IKRS is improving in the number amusement. Subsequently, what truly matters is the way that as an on-screen character whether we can pull off the part or not.

Aren't you uncomfortable about assuming the part of a mother of a five year old child? 

Not under any condition. I am especially certain about what I am doing and I don't have any second thoughts for the same. Numerous may be terrified of not getting parts subsequent to maturing, but rather in the event that I can keep up myself and look youthful, I am certain that in future I can sack parts of young ladies. I am not in any manner agonized over that part.

You have dependably attempted solid characters, is it a deliberate choice? 

Yes, I realize that my character in Ek Hasina Thi, Ishq Ka Safed depicts resolved lady, yet that is not purposeful by any means. It simply happened. What's more, I trust that I have been honored with a quite honest face. Actually, I can perform in the part of the straightforward, gullible characters also in future. I have dependably give my 110 percent exertion and I will keep on doing so.

What is your interpretation of social dramatizations on TV? 

There are couple of progressing social dramatizations, which has brilliantly depicted such social issues. I trust that if a show contains any social message then it ought to be conveyed plainly and with more conviction to the gathering of people. What's more, our viewers ought to likewise consider the message important with the goal that we can really spread mindfulness and can acquire change the life of numerous sad individuals.

Your previous co-star, Vatsal Seth, has as of late marked a no dating contract for his up and coming endeavor, what do you need to say in regards to the same? 

I think my conjugal status makes me be in the sheltered zone, where nobody will request that I sign such contract. Yet, on a genuine not, I don't think I am the right one to make any remark about it. Without having worked with the makers or without thinking about their side, I won't remark anything on the matter. On the off chance that I would have worked with them, I would have possessed the capacity to say something.

There were reports about you doing Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, so would we be able to truly witness Sanjeeda shaking her legs in the appear? 

I won't remark much on that. Everything I can say is that I have no clue about the same, however I would love to do it sometime in the not so distant future.

At last, we have seen Aamir doing cameo in your shoe prior, is there any shot of Aamir coming IKRS also? 

I would love to work with him once more, yet I won't at all permit him to do any more cameo parts, not even in my appears. Having said that, I might want to include that I wouldn't fret on the off chance that he comes to IKRS for some move execution. I would love to match ventures with him.

Well Sanjeeda, even we wish for the same. All the best woman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin