Interview With Zainab Qayyum

Zainab Qayyum, otherwise called ZQ, is a Pakistani model, host and performing artist. She has a vivacious identity. In a late meeting with Mag The Weekly, she discussed her own life, vocation and tentative arrangements.

Discussing his youth I had a super, sparkling, upbeat, secure adolescence. I cherished playing netball, tennis and swimming, oonch neech, baraf paani – the rundown of my youth travails is perpetual.
ZQ



ZQ talks exceptionally of her mom. My father passed away when I was nine, so it's been my mother and I from that point forward. She is my closest companion, hardest pundit and grapple. Truth be told when I concluded that I needed to demonstrate at 17 years old my mother had one and only condition and that was to keep up my grades.I devoted my Award for Best Model that I won in 2004 to my mother.

Discussing her entrance into the universe of style and displaying, It's a run of the mill odd one out/sort of story. In 1991, Vinny (Vaneeza Ahmed) approached me to help backstage for her style appear; she ran shy of models and let me know I would go on the slope. Neelofer Shahid (Meeras) whose girl was my school companion, saw me at the appear and requesting that I do my first shoot for Visage with Ather Shahzad." She resigned at 33 years old and that too at the crest of her vocation however she is glad that she settled on the right choice at the time.

She facilitated the perform Maachis on HUM CHANNAL. As a host, after Maachis, despite everything I haven't gotten the ideal television show I might want to tackle. My fantasy is to host one which is a combo of Ellen DeGeneres and Aamir Khan's appears.

ZQ got hitched at the top of her vocation yet it didn't work out. It didn't work out. As two grown-ups we separated agreeably and to date are still great companions. What I learned from the experience is that the grass will dependably be greener on the other side. Singles bite the dust to get hitched while the wedded ache for the opportunity which the singles have. Be that as it may, now in the event that it's intended to happen once more, it won't be an imprudent go about as some period recently.

 Zainab Qayyum has Master’s degree in English Literature and she is energetic about turning into an essayist. She shared that she has wrapped up her introduction novel. More energy to her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin