The simplest of things make me happy: Erica Fernandez

 Fernandez


The most up to date sensation on TV, Erica Fernandez has been winning hearts of fans the whole way across the globe. An uncommon blend of magnificence and brains, the young lady is seen playing Dr Sonakshi in Sony Entertainment Television's Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi.

What does Erica mean? 

My name Erica implies a pioneer, a sole ruler.

You have done South movies, what incited you to take up TV? 

I have for a long while been itching to do TV sooner or later in my profession and this happened all of a sudden. Motion pictures too was a significant amazing turn for me however.

Did you put a lot of push to get into the skin of Sonakshi? 

Very little truly, the entire molding of the character happened on set step by step. Took me some an opportunity to sink into the character.

What do you adore most about your character? 

Sonakshi is an exceptionally develop character, solid headed lady who knows the benefit of everything in her life that is her family, companions or work. She has experienced passionate feelings for the first run through in her life and this eliminate is bringing another shade of Sonakshi.

You have worked in South movies and now you are doing a TV appear, any distinction you find? 

Doing movies and TV are shafts separated. They are two unique things can't be looked at yet I appreciate doing both as I cherish what I do. The pace is 10 times quicker than that of movies.

How is it shooting with your co star Shaheer Sheik? 

I am happy I have an okay costar. Its truly vital to have helpful co on-screen characters when you're working and extraordinarily when you are doing a day by day cleanser. He is a flawless costar, extremely steady and empowering. He pushes me to improve.

How is it functioning with the senior on-screen character Supriya Pilgaonkar? 

Same runs with Supriyaji. She is a mother figure to us and the bond we have off screen is likewise fundamentally the matching as what is on-air starting at this point. She is simply charming.

In the event that you were offered any reality appear...

Reality show  How about we see when I get offered one. I am somewhat surly that way. What ever interests me by then of time I may take up.

How is your association with your makers? 

My makers are exquisite individuals! They are so engaged and know precisely what they need. I am happy I am a piece of this appear and my TV profession started with them and their creation house.

What are the tips of turning into a performing artist? 

Tips? I am not an Oscar champ to give tips on acting.

What sort of a parts you might want to do in future? 

I would need to do an activity appear/film. I truly need to prepare myself for the same.

What makes you cheerful? 

The least difficult of things make me glad. I adore little signals and nature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin