Momal Sheikh’s Interview

Momal


With the arrival of her Bollywood debut, Happy Bhag Jayegi practically around the bend, Momal Sheikh, in a meeting with Dawn Images discussed her experience working over the outskirt.

I was extremely lucky to join with a decent group and fine performing artists. Numerous ideas were somewhat new to me since film is altogether different from TV. The stage itself is an extremely difficult ground and makes you inspire yourself hard.

I cherished responding to the call and I'm eager to have had the chance to work with such refined gear and convey to a much more extensive crowd.

Javed Sheikh is additionally a part of the film. Yes, my dad and I shot several scenes together. He is my tutor, my advocate and clearly my faultfinder also. I knew he would direct me and judge my work sincerely. I'm appreciative that I had him close by amid my first Bollywood wander.

About the character she is playing, I am assuming the part of Abhay's life partner, Zoya. A business visionary of a style house, Zoya is a solid willed young lady and holds her ground. She is certain and full grown as is reflected in the way she in the end handles the odd circumstance she needs to manage. I would prefer not to give away an excess of however I will let you know this: you will be astonished by a couple turns in the story, particularly when Zoya has imperative influence in choosing who Happy will in the long run settle for.

Momal Sheikh gave a yell out to her beautician, Ankita. "My beautician was Ankita, who worked with me all through the film and I should accept this open door to express gratitude toward her for her understanding and demonstrable skill.

She has no move numbers in the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin