Mawra Hocane Wants To Be Versatile

mawra


From --- being a {VJ} to a Bollywood rising young star Mawra Hocanes had a significant excursion. In a late meeting with Hindustan Times, Mawra talked about going up against testing parts.

I need to take up something like Umrao Jaan, essentially period dramatizations. I cherish them on screen and it is fascinating to act in one."

I am perusing scripts right now and concluding subtle elements. I am open to working in all classes and would prefer not to farthest point myself by searching for work in a specific sort of film.

I would prefer not to arrange anything. I jump at the chance to take out of this world, particularly with regards to my vocation. I simply need to continue working. Be it movies in India or abroad, I will take up great work. I cherish Priyanka Chopra's style of work and would love to tail her vocation way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin