The Vampire Diaries' cancelled

Vampire


TV organization The CW has declared that the show's up and coming eighth season will be its last and stars including Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley, who play vampire siblings Damon and Stefan Salvatore, have paid tribute to the show

Somerhalder said in an announcement the sun, the moon and stars adjusted for me one day in March when I got the official call that I had been thrown in this extremely uncommon part as Damon Salvatore.

I Am so extremely appreciative to the individuals who battled for me to have this open door (you know who you are), for those that have worked so difficult to make this show happen, and to those that have steadfastly watched it, making it a player in their lives he included.

Wesley supposed that being a piece of the show changed the direction of my life, most definitely.

I am previous blessed for the happenstances I have had and lessons I've learned in the course of the most recent seven years he included.

The last 16 scenes will start on October 21 in the US.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin