Would love film adaptation of 'Diya Aur Baati Hum':Deepika Singh

deep

Performing artist Deepika Singh, who plays IPS officer Sandhya Rathi in the well-known cleanser musical show Diya Aur Baati Hum says it is intriguing to see a film adjustment of the appear and that she would love to assume the part on the silver screen as well.

I would love to see a film adjustment of our appear, on the off chance that it happens. Additionally our creation group ought to consider the film adjustment. I would love to play Sandhya again in a film. In the event that the group of onlookers needs this film adjustment, then why not Deepika, who turned 27 on Tuesday, told IANS.

If not me I think Bhumi Pednekar ought to exposition Sandhya's part in the film. She is a splendid performing artist (actress) she said.

Diya Aur Baati Hum (DABH) which has been on air for right around five years now, has been valued by the group of onlookers for quite a while now and the explanation for this, Deepika feels, is the storyline and every one of the role in the appear.

Sandhya has twisted out to be extremely mainstream as the perfect picture. Additionally, we have demonstrated how a spouse underpins and urges his significant other to end up an IPS officer. The storyline rouses every single housewife to accomplish something or make progress in their lives," she said.

Deepika, who is hitched to the show's previous executive Rohit Raj Goyal, says her character in Diya Aur Baati Hum has achieved changes in her own life.

This role has changed me totally. I have turned out to be more develop as far as taking choices. I was not a wellness crack but rather subsequent to playing Sandhya's character, I have begun considering my wellness administration important Deepika said.

Presently I am particularly centered on my work and wellness. It has changed my state of mind, looks, identity totally she included.

Diya Aur Baati Hum which is circulated on Star Plus, will go off air in September.

Gotten some information about her tentative arrangements Deepika said I would love to play some character like warrior princess Xena from American dream TV arrangement Xena Warrior Princess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Mawra Hocane Profile Pictures

Ankita Sharma to return with Colors' Devanshi

Sesha and Shivanya to fight in Colors' Naagin